skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
My EZ Enroll
Monday, 26 January 2009
How will I know if someone has enrolled?
You and the parent will receive a confirmation by email. You can also go to your "Class Roster" in the Teacher's Lounge under "My Programs".
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(15)
▼
January
(15)
Is this available to Internationals?
Why does my previous semester still show on the lo...
Will the system know when my classes are full?
If I choose to prorate will it just protate the tu...
How do I add students to a class that did not enro...
What if I'm using Your Virtuoso?
What if I'm using Jack Rabbit?
How do I give refunds?
How can add an EZE link to my existing site?
What if I already have an existing site?
Will I be able to charge my families a monthly fee?
How will I know if someone has enrolled?
How much is the merchant (credit card) fee?
How often will my money be deposited?
How can I combine my Village units as a one 15 wee...
About Me
Casey Gibbons
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment